Welcome to Hiram College!
We are glad that you have chosen to become a Terrier. The Hiram New Student Experience is a program designed to help support students who are getting ready to attend Hiram College. In addition to assisting students with this transition, the program provides academic, leadership, and social programming for First Year Students.
Hiram’s Orientation program will be your first real taste of life as a Terrier. New and Transfer Student Orientation is a time to learn about the Hiram Community, choose your very first classes, while meeting faculty, staff and students who are excited to welcome you to the Hiram College family.
Please take advantage of this website to help navigate you through registering and completing Hiram Orientation. We want to make this process easy and informative for you; we want to welcome you to the Hiram family.
The Hiram College New and Transfer Student
Orientation Program will assist you:
- In your academic and social transition to college.
- With development of an understanding of the academic and institutional opportunities, expectations, and values of Hiram College.
- In becoming a part of the Hiram College “family”.
- With understanding the necessity of students taking ownership and academic responsibility of their educational process.
- With getting involved in the vibrant campus life.
- In realizing the many resources available to help you succeed.
- With meeting the faculty and staff who are dedicated to your success here at Hiram.